Your pet’s already a masterpiece. Do them due justice by taking a rocking photo.
Your portrait is highly dependent on the photo you choose. For best possible results, follow these pointers on how to take the perfect photo of your pet:
- Natural lighting in the daytime makes it easier to see your pet.
- Avoid filters, night-time or dimly lit rooms.
Get eye level
- Best practice is sitting eye-level with your pet looking directly at you.
- Capture your best friend’s face clearly and with as much detail as possible (it helps with accuracy).
Upload in high resolution:
- Make sure the photo you choose is not compressed, cropped or resized.
- The higher the resolution, the better.
-Collars, hats, sunglasses or any other bling your pet wears will be reproduced in your artwork. Let their personality shine!
Remember, all Pawcasso Pet Portrait artwork includes a digital preview sent to you before the final artwork is processed. If you have any amendments or questions about your photo you have chosen, just give us a shout.
Check out these examples of our Pawcasso Ambassadors looking their best on Photo Day!